Saturday 28 November 2009

Clear understanding

I was always trying to make sense of my experience of life. I read so many books and accumulated all kinds of different ideas, from philosophy to physics, via psychology and spirituality. Yet none of these books actually helped me to definitively come to understand what was going on. I really felt like I was swimming in a huge ocean of confusion and nothing I did seemed to help.

Through gradually gaining confidence in the fundamental physical law that whatever appears is inseparable from the basic state of awareness, it is like a veil has been lifted. Without needing to study or practice any particular technique I now have a clear, level headed understanding of my life. I now have the context that without which there was indeed no way to make sense of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment