Monday 9 November 2009

The evidence of natural perfection

Once we begin to gain confidence in the inseparability of whatever is appearing from a ground of ease and stability we begin to see how everything is evidence of our own natural perfection. By taking short moments whenever I was naturally reminded, I saw that awareness was the source of every single perception. It was very important that I came to this definitive understanding for myself. By looking at my own experience and allowing everything to be exactly as it is, awareness effortlessly became more and more obvious. I began to recognise that whatever thought or sensation was appearing it was also evidence of awareness, evidence of the super-complete ground that unifies everything in natural perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment