Monday 21 December 2009

Ease

It is such a relief not to be completely wrapped up in all my stories and descriptions. It was always a huge struggle to try and pin down exactly what was going on and I never really felt like I had a "handle" on life. All my frames of reference, all my labels, all my concepts are no longer the sole way in which I try to make sense of my experience of life. Simply by relying on the innate clarity of awareness I can now see exactly what is going on in any moment.

It is in each moment that we make the simple choice about how we are going to use our minds. Are we going to dive head first into the mire of descriptive frameworks or are we going to relax for a short moment and recognise the natural presence of sky-like awareness? It really is that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment